- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
- Be able to build a P&L statement from a raw data extraction
- Be able to build a Cash Flow statement
- Know how to value a company
- Be able to build a Valuation model from scratch
- Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
- Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
Students of this course who complete 50% of the lessons get full, lifetime access to our five-star rated course “Beginner to Pro in PowerPoint: Complete PowerPoint Training”. It has a full price of $150.
Students of this course who complete 100% of the lessons get full, lifetime access to our five-star rated course “Job Search Success Strategies: Proven Job Hunting Strategies”. It has a full price of $95.
About the course:
- An unconditional Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee – because we believe in the quality of our content
- No significant previous experience is needed in order to understand the course well and fully benefit from its content
- Unlimited access to all course materials
- Emphasis on learning by doing
- You can always contact us for any clarification completely free of charge
- Our goal is to take your Microsoft Excel and Financial Modeling skills to the next level
Make an investment that will be highly rewarded in terms of career prospects, positive feedback and personal growth.
This course is particularly suitable for graduates who aspire to become investment bankers as it includes a well-structured DCF model and goes through the theoretical concepts behind it. Moreover, it will help you to be more confident when coping with daily tasks and will provide you with an edge when the firm has to decide whether to confirm you for a full-time position.
People with basic knowledge of Excel who go through the course will dramatically increase their Excel skills.
Just go ahead and subscribe to this course! If you don’t acquire these skills now you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from the others. Don’t risk your future success! Let’s start learning together now!
Who is the target audience?
- Graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
- Business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Financial Modeling skills.