The Complete C# Developer Course
The one and only course you will need to learn C# and object-oriented programming
Hello and welcome to the Complete C# Developer Course, The one and only course you will need to learn C# and object-oriented programming. This is more like a collection of many courses brought together to help you learn C# and how to use it efficiently. This course is by far the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- The course will teach you almost everything about C# language.
- This course start with you from zero experience in programming and starts to level up to the object-oriented programming till you reach the advanced concepts and topics of C#.
- It will help you learn any programming languages other than C# later, because the course discusses almost every programming concepts and of course how to implement it in C#.
- You will experience more than 200 examples, 30 exercises, 24 assignments and over 150 quiz questions.
- You will learn about the new features in C# 7 like Enhanced tuples, out variables, local functions, expression bodied members, pattern matching and other more features.
- This course will cover different encryption and decryption methods.
- You will be very familiar with Visual Studio and many of its features like snippets and how to use them and even create custom snippets.
- You will learn about real world staff like naming conventions, the small little differences between data types, terminologies, programming concepts and more.
- Understand the advanced concepts such as multithreading, the synchronous and asynchronous programming.
- Get familiar with the .Net framework structure and understand is the .Net framework.
Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners, no prior experience is required.
- Developers switching from other languages.
- Programmers who are not feeling confident about their programming skills.
- People who are looking for a career change.
- Students looking for a course to refresh and incredibly increase their knowledge.
- If you want to take only one course to learn everything to be C# developer.